Shuga's ipod

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Shuga features 'Delicate Shades' collection by Vlisco

I was flicking through Bella Naija the other day and I came across these magnificent illustrations by renowned illustrator and photographer by the name of Sabine Pierper. www.Vlisco.com collaborated with Sabine to bring the ‘Delicate Shades collection. Vlisco introduced it as a collection mad up of fabrics, bags and accessories. This collection has been available since the 1st of November 2011 in Africa and on www.Vlisco.com
Still don’t get it? Well here’s what I’m on about






you know i had to turn around and make me a dress just like this one...how could i not?







I guess you now understand what i mean when i say i really wish Sabine Pierper was my dad (no offence Mr Paul-Palmer)

No comments:

Post a Comment