Shuga's ipod

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Shuga Apparel @ Mr and Mrs Runway 2010

As the saying goes....Unto bigger and better things. that is exactly what Shuga Apparel went unto.
This was my first official fashion show i'm talking televised and an audience of almost 2 thousand people I'm getting  anxious just thinking about how excited i was days before the show and getting to work with such beautiful models *grins*

I had been invited to exhibit a particular item from my first collection which had a lot of approval from the first show I did, but this Mr and Mrs runway show I was invited to was themes African designers so Ithought to spice up the garment a bit to suit the occasion.......
Oh i guess i lied when i said a bit i meant i re-made the whole garment in Ankara to suit the occasion he-he.

Then I added a bit on the side so my master piece wouldn't feel so lonely



check out the Trailer for Mr and Mrs Runway 2010 and brace yourself for Mr and Mrs Runway 2012
I'll be sure to fill you in.


Yes that's the beautiful model 'Roses' draped in Shuga Apparel
*big smile*





visit www.Streamlineempire.com/mrandmrsrunway.com if you would like to take part in the modelling competition or just to attend. (UK)









No comments:

Post a Comment