Shuga's ipod

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Shuga Apparel @ Ms curvaceous (last show as Shuga Apparel)

Ms curvaceous...firstly i will just like to say a big whats up to all my fellow Curvaceous sisters out there :)
This was an event celebrating all thing curvy UK size 12-22 and i was loving it especially for the fact that i was again invited to exhibit my BRAND NEW plus sized collection (I love my life)

this was a modelling competition where 15 ladies had to show they had the brains, talent and beauty to hold the title of Ms Curvaceous UK for the whole year of 2011 and then also win a bunch of other stuff and a modeling contract.

Here we have for of the contestants who chose to be styled by yours truly...oh how they had faith in me.







and after all the huffing and puffing I present to you ms curvaceous UK 2011

And she won the competition in Shuga Apparel-SHIMPLES!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment